Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hi Gang! We'll I'm on the right track so far! LOL! I just got back from 16.5 mile bike ride with a friend of mine. It was great. She loaned me her hybrid Cannondale and it was smmooooooth! I forgot I had my toes in the little toe traps and went to put my foot down when I stopped. No foot...I have a lovely little rash on my right leg and a little gouge on my knee. But that's OK my hubby thinks I'm "hot" and my modeling days are over (Revlon never called) so it's all good!

I'm on scrappingmojo.com and trying to keep up with the challenges and such but those ladies are scrapping machines! I've done 4 layouts this vacation (I'm back to work on Monday) and will be working on our Disney trip layout sometime today. Now if I can just get them uploaded to the site....

Hubby is out shopping with daughter, the gift cards were burning a hole in her pocket. Supposed to vacuum but I might sneak in a nap while the house is quiet.

Here's a thought for you to chew on until I can get back to the blog.

The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Love you all, blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment