Friday, April 10, 2009

ALMOST TIME!!!

It's almost time for the unveiling of the web's newest scrapbooking sketch site! Saturday morning you can join the excitement at www.unscriptedsketches.com. It's a brand new online community of scrapbookers, card makers, paper crafters and more come join us for a new sketch challenge each Saturday morning to keep your creativity flowing!

It's also almost time for beach weather here in Florida. In reality we have already been once but the water is way too cold for the thin blooded residents here. Some girls from Maine were frolicking in the waves in adorable swimsuits and the whitest skin I've seen in a while! First sign of an out-of-towner. LOL! More exciting stuff to come!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah...here in New England I'll go in the water once it's about 60 degrees (the water that is). That's not usually until late July or early August and even then you've gotta run in before your brain registers the temp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I need bath water! At least 80 before I'll go in! I'd never make it up there. LOL!

    ReplyDelete