Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sketch #1 and Easter!

It's official and we are up and running at . Come check us out! Here is my lo for Sketch 1. I had a great time fingerpainting the paper and the life jackets made for a great set of primary colors.



I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday. Mine was shaken up a little bit by a sad change in plans but the dinner and the company were both great. My wonderful hubby surprised me with some "Easter shoes". I had seen them at the mall and fell in love with them. I came home Friday to them underneath my bed. What a surprise!

3 comments:

  1. Your spring break page is wonderful! Love the colors! It rocked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute sketch. You rocked this sketch challenge!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I gave you an award, it is on my blog,http://itsmylifeandimscrappingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete